Sunday, October 3, 2010

Back to school, back to our regular life, back to reality

My kids have been home for a week and a half. For a week and a half we have been without the morning rush, without uniforms to iron, without food to pack, without homework and without school bags to organize.

This evening, not only did I have Shabbos to clean up from, but all of the back to school prep to do and supervise as well.

I got three sinks of dishes washed and the kitchen to cleaned up. Food is packed and shirts are waiting to be ironed. A bit of laundry is done and I am tingly.

My IV Friday and a day of feeling better are becoming a distant memory. The weeks of stable calcium levels are obvious crashing. I am not stable. Pushing and doing what needs to be done in my house is pushing my body over.

I am numb. My muscles are cramping. I feel like I did Thursday night.

I have a busy week ahead, with my next neck ultrasound and one of my daughters scheduled for dental work. I need to feel better.

My brother in law is getting married IY"H in two weeks and we have family coming in for the wedding. I need my house in order. I need to be feeling well to get it in order. I need to be feeling well to entertain and appreciate everyone.

I can actually see the muscles on one of my fingers spasming right now. It may be interesting to see, but it isn't pleasant to have it be my bodying misbehaving.

3 comments:

  1. Since I can't vomr help, I hope you havesomeone else to ask. :) I'm thankful when you feel good and function well in life, but always have a little pit in my stomach when your body starts "misbehaving" again. Praying for good news with the neck ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know how to contact me if you want me to come and help! and I'll tell you if i can't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for the support and caring! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map