Sunday, October 31, 2010

Surgery IY"H tomorrow, Monday

In an hour I should be leaving for the hospital for pre-op testing. My surgeon called at 5:15pm and told me surgery was on for tomorrow, instead of November 24th, and I need to be there at 9:30pm tonight for admission and pre-op labs.

I have too many things to arrange and too much to do to be nervous. My husband is schedule to work and needs to get the time off and we have to arrange for babysitters for the week.

I may or may not be updating the rest of the week. Most likely I will squeeze in another update in the morning, from the hospital, but it depends on how early they take me back.

It is a tricky surgery for the surgeon since the mass is in a dangerous place and there is a lot of scar tissue there already, but the recovery IY"H should be much easier than last time. I don't expect to be in the hospital for more than three days, but only time will tell.

Please daven (pray) for an easy surgery, full excision of all of the cancerous cells and a speedy recovery for Chaya Liba bas (daughter of) Sorah.

Thank you


5 comments:

  1. Prayers already coming your way. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    I got through pre-op, xray, blood tests, scoped, listened to, poked and prodded. I have a semi private room (which is unheard of here) and am settled in with one nice roommate. Now the trick will be sleeping tonight. :)

    It seems surgery is scheduled for 10am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your full and speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking of you sweety and hope things turn out well. Hugz to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. u know i'm here and if u need to talk in middle of night0call my cell.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map