I pushed through it and get some of my paperwork together for social security and I called my surgeon about the CT results. He said to call back and remind him to present the case to the radiology grand rounds on Tuesday morning. There will be no results until after grand rounds.
On top of that that I managed blood tests and doctor's appointment in the morning and even had a nice mommy made lunch waiting for the kids this afternoon. We had an afternoon of eating, snuggling and homework and then I happily handed the reins over to my husband so I could go get my IV calcium and head off for my mommy's night out.
It was a nice evening. We ate ice cream and caught each other up with what is going on with our lives, our special needs children, and the new school year. It was exactly what I needed. So many of us had good things happening and those who didn't got the support and caring that they needed.
It is a great little group.
Now I am back home, which is always good. I love my house, I love my nest, in all the world my nest is best.
Tomorrow I should be going to the consulate, but I think I am going to stay home and nap and push that off for Tuesday. Tomorrow evening I have back to school night for my son's school and I need to be rested for the traveling.
You're amazing.
ReplyDelete:) Not amazing, just living!!
ReplyDeletesorry-but U r amazing.
ReplyDelete