Friday, October 29, 2010

What a sad day.

My friend RivkA bas Teirtzel, will be missed. Before I left for Kever Rochel this morning I checked in and heard that her pain was under better control. By the time I came home she had already passed.

Baruch Dayan Emes (blessed is the true Judge).

She fought a long and valiant fight with breast cancer. She is the mother of three school aged children and her whole family needs your prayers.


I lost my father to colon cancer when I was 16. Even 19 years later the thought of what that family is going through if fresh and raw.

We have all lost out by not having RivkA in this world, but I find comfort knowing she is out of pain and in a better place. The real hardship now is for the family she left behind. They have to continue living and that is not going to be easy.

2 comments:

  1. RivkA was also such an amazing woman. I only wish I had gotten to know her in person and nit just via her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was such a wonderful presence in person. I am going to miss our beading classes and a Beit Natan nofesh without RivkA just won't be the same at all.

    I am just so sad for her children though.

    ReplyDelete


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map