Friday, October 1, 2010

No sleep last night but that was great for getting laundry done

I was so numb and my muscles were cramping to the point where I couldn't sleep more than a couple minutes at a time last night. Being up meant I was able to tackle the piles of laundry we had from the holiday and guests. We went from a laundry room of dirty laundry to a laundry room of clean laundry. There definitely was a silver lining in my sleepless cloud.

This morning I got my IV calcium, so hopefully Shabbos will be more restful. B"H I am feeling a lot better already, so I have hope.

Now I have to make challah and get the kids bathed. Shabbos comes in so early now that the clocks have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map