Saturday, October 16, 2010

Shabbos was really really quiet, even if my head wasn't

My oldest was with her cousin's bas mitzvah celebration. Even though she is quiet her presence at home was very much missed!

I had vivid dreams all night about paperwork, surgery dates and shopping without enough time.

Friday I got a phone call from the consulate. Social Security (US) wants paperwork from me, urgently. They claim they got my lab results but not hospital or office notes. I was totally confused because I gave them everything, until I realized that the things they claim they didn't get were all on Hebrew.

I asked before I gave them in in Hebrew and was told they would translate them themselves. I guess not! My thought is that I better get it done myself before I hand them over again. I also have to go through all of my papers and figure out which ones they want. Since they are in Hebrew that is a chore.

I am dreading dealing with the papers more than I am dreading my CT tomorrow or my surgery. It really really has to happen though. There is a lot hanging on these papers and it has been hanging a long time.

1 comment:


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map