Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sick day.

It seems my Crohn's has flared from all of the recent stress. I am really not okay.

I managed to see my PCP and take care of my new, in English, letter for Social Security before I realized how sick I was. I also spent a couple minutes visiting with my husband's grandfather, who was in the country for the wedding that wasn't.

Besides that, today was pretty much a wash.

I think it will be an early to bed night for me, if my stomach will cooperate. Unless things turn around quickly I am afraid tomorrow I will be feeling even worse, from low calcium, even if my stomach is better. I am not going to absorb medication like this.

I just want to feel well, get things done, and not get sick from it!

1 comment:


Profile Visitor Map - Click to view visits
Create your own visitor map